Tuesday 7 September 2010

Ten Plan at 100% Design

Now in their fifth year the TEN collective will be showing TEN PLAN, an exhibition of projects, which will be accompanied by plans and instructions for making.

I’m making an out-door kitchen. Plans and more information can be down-loaded from the 20th of September from www.ten-plan.com.

Mobile Outdoor Kitchen

When the weather is up for it, I love to cook outside. So for this summers TEN project I have been making an outdoor kitchen, so I can expand my chopping and peeling outside with also do to cooking.

The outdoor kitchen comprises of gas cooking hob, a bucket sink, a chopping board and storage for crockery, utensils and a few food ingredients. Water is connected from the garden hose and waist water is collected in a watering can placed beneath the sink, so grey water can be reused.